MENU

Slide

Saturday, January 10, 2009



The storybook I would love to be trapped in....






Would definitely be Harry Potter! Hehehe
I AM NOT A NERD ALRIGHT!
So lemme *ahem* explain why i'd wanna be stuck in Harry Potter!










1. I would wanna check out the witch-o-fashion in Diagon Alley..
buy cauldrons to concoct love potion! Teeheehee!





2. Have my breakfast, lunch and dinner in the
magical Great Hall @ Hogwarts!


Enchanted snow ceiling! I want!!!




3. Study in rooms like this..
instead of the typical boring o'classrooms we have here!


...
...
...
...
...
...



Like this! omg.. the difference is so... HAHAHAHS!








4. Learn cool spells like.. " Wingardium Leviosa!" instead
of irritating economics, marketing crappy thingies.





5. Flying on brooms and try to smash, break more windows as possible!











DEAR SANTA! *Sigh*
Really cannot lemme be one of the characters in Harry Potter?!
Then... then aiyah.. anything luh!
at least ...



Can let me stay in Hagrid's hut or not?!



...
...
...
...
...


Huh... omigosh, hagrid's hut also cannot ah santa?
Okay lor, nevermind.. i go eat HOGWARTS CAKE!




Hahahahahas, this whole freaking thing.. IS A CAKE!
HOGWARTS CAKE! OMG! NO SHIT!









Catch Inkheart in cinemas from 22 January 2009! (:















Hehehe, i've already design my namecard last month!
But i keep forgetting to send it to print! *Smacks forehead*
That is soooooo, typical of me. -.-



Front



Back




It's so annoying when i don've my own namecard at events!
Pretty? Hehehe, i did it myself!
and a little help from Chris! :D
Comment and lemme know!








---
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!



No comments: